My word of the year is INTENTIONAL. I have been selecting a word to use as guidance or a prompt to make decisions during the course of the year. I typically select a word that is going to help me take action during the year, something I have been wanting to try, start or finish. I first learned about One Little Word from Ali Edwards and have been following along in her workshop. While I don’t usually complete the prompts from the course or document my word I’m hoping to use this platform to put some thoughts down and share my progress. Here is where “intentional” is guiding me.
- Be intentional about celebrating family and friends
- Be intentional about our home
- Be intentional about our health
- Be intentional about our relationships
- Be intentional about our faith
Of course, these are broad ideas and will take more thought about each one but this where “intentional” is guiding me.
BE INTENTIONAL ABOUT CELEBRATING FAMILY AND FRIENDS
- Sending snail mail in the form of cards – This really going to help me with my interest in card making. I have been collecting supplies and they have gone unused mostly because I just haven’t started.
- Giving more face to fact time in celebration of family and friends.
BE INTENTIONAL ABOUT OUR HOME
BE INTENTIONAL ABOUT OUR HEALTH
BE INTENTIONAL ABOUT OUR RELATIONSHIPS
BE INTENTIONAL ABOUT OUR FAITH